Apart from the extravagant price of Aluko's house, there are at least four other reasons why this property is quite special.
He has been ranked by Forbes Africa as one of the 40th Richest Africans and has been listed on several lists as someone to watch out for.
With this kind of portfolio, we should be talking about him, right? Well, we aren't. The focus is totally on his penthouse apartment in New York.
Here are 5 amazing things about this businessman's property.
1. It is located in One57: Aluko's property, Apartment 79, is a penthouse apartment in one of New York City's most expensive residential buildings, also known as the "Billionaires' Row". Bloomberg reports that this building is a major luxury property in Manhattan. One57 is estimated at $100M, it is the most-expensive residential sale in New York.
2. It is pretty pricey: Apartment 79 is worth $50.9m. This makes it the eighth-priciest sold in One57.
3. It is huge: Aluko's property is quite big. It is a 6,240-square-foot (580-square-meter) residence.
4. It has some fantastic features and amenities: The Apartment 79 has a 24-hour doorman, fitness centre, yoga studio, private dining room, catering kitchen, library, valet service, on-site parking, glass windows, e.t.c.
5. The apartment has some stunning views: Every part of the building gives the resident awesome views of New York. The city can be seen through the bathroom, bedroom and so on.
This penthouse apartment is definitely a keeper. Unfortunately, it is set to be scheduled for auction on July 19, due to several missed payments.
Aluko is currently wanted by the EFCC.