From a visit from Payporte CEO, Mr Eyo Bassey to an epic party to end all parties, here's what you missed on day 76 of reality show.
The housemates had the most epic of parties and were visited by a CEO of a company.
These are amongst a few interesting things that went on in the Big Brother house on Saturday, April 8, 2017.
Here are five things you may have missed.
1) Bisola got another chance to become the Igwe of the house, becoming HoH for the second time since the beginning of the show and will be the last.
2) The housemates got to create a radio play that would create awareness on the salient epidemic that is Meningitis.
3) The housemates got to play host to the CEO of Payporte, Mr Eyo Bassey, and received an insightful lecture about life in the business sector.
4) DJ Xclusive was in for the Saturday night party and as aptly themed, it was the party to end all parties.
5) The housemates got to dance to Bisola and Efe's tracks which were played by DJ Xclusive, even Efe got to mime along. Boy, was it fun!