From her favourite book, food, TV show to her 1st paycheck, Mercy Johnson Okojie shared everything her fans would love to know about her.
The actress, who is more than a pretty face, shared interesting facts about herself via a video biography.
Pulse movies has put together 21 interesting things every movie lover should know about the successful and entertaining Mercy Johnson, who is the sweetheart of most movie lovers.
1. Her biggest phobia is going back to nothing.
2. Her dad was once a former naval officer, while her mum was a trader.
3. She failed her JAMB at her first attempt but made it at a second trial. She earned an admission to study English in LASU, but had to drop out in her second year due to financial constraint.
ALSO READ: MERCY JOHNSON SET TO DEBUT NEW TALK SHOW
4. She is a native of Okene in Kogi State, but from Edo State by marriage.
5. She is the fourth child in a family of seven children. The fourth girl, the actress grew up with the last three boys and became a semi-tomboy.
6. Her flair for giving birthed the Mercy Johnson Foundation; a foundation for widows and children.
7. She met her husband Prince Odianosen Okojie in 2008, and they got married in Lagos Nigeria on Saturday, August 27, 2011.
8. She is a mother of three; Purity, Henry and Angel. "More more to go. We are not done yet," she said.
9. She ventured into acting after she watched the movie "Sharon Stone" featuring Genevieve Nnaji. Okojie made her acting debut in the movie "The Maid."
10. Her home front is much more important. "But it is awesome that I can still be a mum, be a wife, and be every single positive thing that I want to be."
11. She has won every single award there is to win when it comes to movies. Mercy Johnson has won the best actress Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award, she has won an AMAA best actress, a Nigeria Entertainment Award, Golden Icons Academy Awards (GIAMA); the actress has won every respectable movie award.
12. Her hobbies have evolved over time. She used to love reading and listening music, but over time, the actress derives joy in cooking and caring for her family. She spends her free time swimming or playing with her kids.
13. Her best meal is rice. "You make rice with anything and I will have it. As long as it is rice," she said.
14. Her 1st official paycheck was 50, 000 naira, for the movie "The Maid."
15. "The Maid" and "Dumebi" will stand as her favourite movie at any time.
16. Her husband is her favourite mentor and hero. "I think for now and forever, my favourite mentor or hero will always be my husband."
17. "Audacity of Hope" by Barrack Obama is her favourite book. "I can't let it go," she said.
ALSO READ: 4 MYTHS ABOUT ASABA MOVIES BUSTED
18. Her favourite movie is "Titanic."
19. "Professor Johnbull" and "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" are her favourite TV shows.
20. Mercy Johnson Okojie likes Dubai the most. "Dubai was where we had our second wedding anniversary with purity. And that was very memorable."
21. She has a website: www.realmjotv.com.