Saturday, June 18 was Ijeoma Grace Agu's birthday. Check out 10 things you should know about the very talented actress.
Saturday, June 18 was the actress' birthday. Check out 10 things you should know about the talented actress.
ALSO READ: 10 BEST NOLLYWOOD FEMALE ACTORS OF 2015
1. The eldest of five children, the actress grew up in Benin and Lagos.
2. The actress is a graduate of Biochemistry from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
3. An alumnus of Royal Arts Academy, the actress was the first student to register at the academy.
4. The talented actress kicked off her acting career in 2007 with a role in Fidelis Duker’s TV series "Eldorado."
5. She won the award grant from Theatre Royal Stratford East for a one- woman show she developed in 2012.
6. She staged a one-woman show titled "A Chronicle of Heroines," where she played eight different female characters.
7. Ijeoma Grace Agu was part of the cast for the cultural Olympiad at the 2012 Olympics in London.
ALSO READ: FOX ANNOUNCES RETURN DATE FOR "EMPIRE"
8. The actress came into limelight following her role in "Hoodrush" and "Misfit."
9. Ijeoma Grace Agu is married to filmmaker Daniel Emeke Oriahi, and is a proud mother of a beautiful daughter.
10. Her movies include "The Arrangement," "Beyond Blood," "One Room," "The Choice of Aina," "Flower Girl," "From Within," "Just Not Married" among others.