Johnny Depp is the 'most overpaid actor' for the second year running. Others on the list include Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio.
Forbes compiles the list by comparing the estimated pay for a lead actor in his or her last three movies with the estimated production costs and box-office gross of those movies.
1. Depp's last three movies returned just $2.80 at the box office for every $1 he was paid on them.
2. Taking the second spot is Will Smith who returned $5 at the ticket booth for every $1 he earned from his recent films.
3. Channing Tatum returned $6 for every $1 he earned.
4. Will Ferrell returned $6.50 for every $1 he earned.
5. George Clooney returned $6.70 for every $1 he earned.
6. Adam Sandler returned $7.60 for every $1 he earned.
7. Mark Wahlberg returned $9.20 for every $1 he earned.
8. Leonardo DiCaprio returned $9.90 for every $1 he earned.
9. Julia Roberts returned $10.80 for every $1 she earned.
10. Bradley Cooper returned $12.10 for every $1 he earned. The movie "Joy" grossed $101 million on a $60 million budget.