Have you sat down to consider the effect you action might have on your spouse?
People often wonder why there is an increase in extra-marital affairs. Is it that people are no longer happy in their marriages? Or Are the values of marriage which our elders held dearly fast fading?
Emotional and physical affairs can destroy your marriage. Have you sat down to consider the effect you action might have on your spouse?
Here are some tips you can apply to protect yourself from falling into the trap of having an affair.
1. Discuss your feelings with your spouse, if you are getting attracted to another person.
2. Let the unity and happiness of your marriage be topmost in your mind.
3. Always make out time to talk with your wife and do exciting things together.
4. Be Disciplined enough to say no to sexual advances.
5. Do not flirt or encourage flirtatious remarks.
6. Avoid environments that create sexual suggestions.
7. Enjoy sex with your spouse.