Well, exchanging gifts with each other is just a one way of expressing love, there are many other factors that could bring real harmony and balance in your married life.
In order to improve the overall quality of married life the couple requires to stay close to each other and to share personal stuff with confidence.
Here are few tips that can add value to your married life:
- Recommit and Relive Your Marriage every day: It's not about standing in a formal wear in front of your spouse, though it requires making renewed personal commitment every day to keep your relationship rewarding and happy.
- Be Expressive in telling how lucky you are: We tend to base our self esteem and work on our personal accomplishment but are less responsive in letting our soul-mate know how lucky you are to have her/him in your life, and what value she has added to your life.
- Make our Partner Feel Great by Praising her: Tell her (or him) how beautiful she is and how much she means to you at least 10 times a day, she would be glad to hear you when you verbalize to the things you love and appreciate about her.
- Return the Favour with a priceless Gesture: Show her that you have noticed what problem she is going through and make her feel special by a heartfelt hug or kiss.
- Identify Your Strengths and Play on Them: Build your aptitude on things that are your strengths rather forcing yourself to do things that makes you frustrated.