Popular love doctor, Joro Olumofin, says there are seven sure ways to recognise this special brand of time wasters.
He calls them the Padlock Men.
According to the popular love doctor, “any man who doesn’t have tangible plans for (a) lady yet stands in her way of finding love” is a padlock guy.
The seven most common traits you will see in such guy are:
1. He uses one of the most important things you have as a lady which is your time /age /youth. (You will never be 24 again, or 25 again, or 27 again)
Wasting your time is detrimental. But that’s exactly what he’s going to do.
2. He eats your food so much. A guy who has this tendency would have had you prepare meals for him with such regularity that you’d literally pass as his maid.
3. He also increase your vagina mileage, Joro says .
If a guy has been dating you for more than two years and has sex with you almost every day, what will be left for the next guy you’ll eventually end up with, the bearded love therapist asks.
4. Such guy lets you carry out occasional abortions for him because he knows he won’t marry you.
5. Joro Olumofin adds that a padlock guy also collects your money and savings.
You give him the money because you’re investing in him, not because you’re a charity organization but you won’t know you’re investing in him just for him to find his own Mrs right in the nearest future.
6. He uses your star and prayers.
7. He introduces you to his friends/family and instruct them to call her ‘Iyawo wa’ [our wife] knowing that that’s what you want to hear.
Guys who have been dating a babe for more than two years and have refused to give her a ring, should end such relationships, he says.
According to the beard oil merchant,
To such guys he says;
”Don’t be selfish, don’t be a Padlock Man. Let her find someone who will step up and is worthy of her time.”
And to you ladies he advises that “it is your job to wake up and realize that you’re not this man’s lover or girlfriend but you’re his default mother / sponsor.
“You cater for him, nurture and pray for him with a promise of love. A promise alone doesn’t cut it these days. Something tangible pays more,” he emphatically states.
“It’s like you’re investing in a business without insurance.
“Last week I received a mail from a lady who wanted to commit suicide because she dated this guy for four years, they broke up.
“Three months later she saw his picture on a wedding blog. Ladies, this won’t be your portion. Amen!”
“It’s not about prayers alone. Be aggressive, think like a man and use Logic instead of emotions,” he concludes.
So ladies, let’s know in the poll below if you have ever been with this special category of time wasters known as Padlock Guys.