It's important that brides and grooms don't skip meals on their wedding day, It is equally necessary they watch what they eat to avoid bloating before walking down the aisle
Every bride and groom-to-be wishes nothing more than a perfect wedding day, apart from the anxiety you might feel there should be no other reason to feel discomfort especially the ones caused by foods.
As you countdown to your wedding, you are bound to eat some foods that you ordinarily don't touch or skip a meal totally, especially when you are totally stressed out or anxious.
It's important that brides and grooms don't skip meals on their wedding day, It is equally necessary they watch what they eat to avoid bloating before walking down the aisle.
Inspired Daily Mail, here are 10 foods you shouldn't eat to avoid discomfort on your wedding day:
1. Junk food: This is certainly on kind of food to stay away from. Foods full of fat such as pizzas, fries and burgers will make you uncomfortable because they take longer than usual to digest.
2. Carbonated beverages: You don't need excess gas in your stomach on your big day and these beverages do just that.
3. Cabbages and carrots: As absurd as this sounds, these vegetables including Brussels sprouts, cauliflower have a fair share of sugar and starches that can cause gas development in your stomach.
4. Chewing gum: They leave you with fresher breath and a bloated stomach. This is because chewing gum has artificial sweeteners which are known to irritate the bowel.
5. Dairy foods: Some people have issues digesting dairy products on time which could cause bloating due to lactose or milk sugar.
6. Alcohol: Brides and grooms shouldn't even go close to it. You should abstain from alcohol two weeks before your wedding day.
7. Onion and garlic: Taking onions and garlic could cause stomach pain or constipation which you don't want on your big day.
8. Salty foods: Foods with high salt should be left alone, your body could retain water from too much salt intake. Keep the salt intake minimal if you can't do without it.
9. Reheated rice: Don't go for the leftover rice in your fridge, this could cause serious discomfort for brides especially.
10. Beans: Leave beans out of your menu if you want something to eat before you walk down the aisle. Eating this could cause some funny reactions including bloating and gassing.