Planning your wedding can be a fun and exciting process, however, it is often filled with dilemmas, stress, and constant motion.
Get the details on easier wedding planning by trying out these six apps we think could make your journey a little easier!
- Wedding Dress Lookbook by the Knot Inc.: This fantastic app is basically your wedding "fairy dress-mother". It is a brilliant, on-the-go shopping source for the most spectacular dresses. Enter your vital stats, the style of wedding you're hosting as well as your best and worst features, and it will generate hundreds of dresses from different designers at different price points that will best suit you.
- Wedding Happy by Wedding Planner: This app is super user-friendly which makes a potentionally stressful task, an easier one. All you have to do is type in your planned wedding date, and not only will Wedding Happy develop a to-do list for you, but you can send said schedule out through your email. This is a great starter app for wedding planning.
- The Wedding Row by The Wedding Row: This app allows you to look through thousands of great wedding ideas and save, upload or even send the pictures you like. It also allows you to manage your budget with these ideas, which is potentially the hardest thing about planning a wedding. This app is great if you are trying to plan the wedding you have always dreamed of.
- Seating Planner+ by Gobee Labs AB: Meshing together two families who may not know one another is often a topic of debate when planning a wedding. However, this app allows you to create the perfect seating chart for your personal wedding. Your guest list can be imported from Facebook, your contacts, or just simply created. It allows you to handle all matters of guest seating in the most efficient way possible! Definitely an app to help plan your big day.
- myPantone Wedding & Events by Pantone & The Dessy Group: This app combines colour experts and wedding specialists to help bride-to-be's plan the perfect colour scheme for their wedding! The app provides thousands of pictures, but also allows you to upload your own for the most personal touch possible.
- TripIt by TripIt.com: This app is great for planning your honeymoon. It allows you to combine all your plans into one specific place where you can lay out your trip and even create a personalized schedule to help manage your time. It also allows you to share this schedule with family members who may want to know what you and your new spouse are up to on your perfect, honeymoon getaway.