Knowing that which you ought to have known might actually be the needed advantage you've been looking for.
It is obvious that both the rich and the poor now sing together the song of hardship as a result of the deplorable state of affairs surrounding our economy. Therefore, knowing that which you ought to have known might actually be the needed advantage you've been looking for.
As a matter of fact, there are people who still purchase commodities that ordinarily not just anybody can buy. And despite the parade of inflation in the country, they do it continously. I call these set of people the smart people because it seems like they know what only very few people know- they know where to find great discounts when it comes to shopping online.
However, there are over a thousand websites anybody can shop with when it comes to online shopping. But the question is: where online can I find great deals on clothing and household appliances?
Below is a list of websites with great discounts:
1. JollyChic– Great fashion deals direct from China, offering clothes, shoes, handbags, and accessories.
2. SammyDress– Hong Kong direct fashion deals on clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, and lingerie.
3. H&M– Our favorite Swedish clothing store finally opened an online store offering women's and men’s clothing, kid’s clothing, shoes, accessories, and a new home goods line.
4. ThredUp– An online consignment store where you can sell and buy high quality used women’s and kid’s clothes, shoes, and handbags.
5. BaubleBar– Fashion jewelry with the latest trends at affordable prices. Each week they have a special hidden bauble available for just $10 when you solve the riddle and find it on the site!
6. JustFab– Get personalized shoe and style picks emailed to you. Every shoe is just $39.95 (with free shipping!) and they offer handbags, clothes, and jewelry at hot prices. Styling tips included. Also offer kid’s clothes and athletic wear. Get 50% off your first order!
7. Little Black Bag– A unique social shopping site that allows you to swap your deals online with friends and save up to 70% off retail on handbags and accessories. Get 25% off your first order too!
8. Dorothy Perkins– The fab and affordable British retailer’s online store makes buying classic business and casual clothes a breeze. They offer a large selection of women’s clothing, shoes, and handbags. Plus get a 10% discount with a student email address and 15% off when you sign up for their email updates.
9. Beyond The Rack– Another daily deal site offering a dizzying array of women’s clothing, shoes,accessories, home goods, as well as men’s and kid’s clothing. Plus, if you are a Memolink member, you can get points on your purchases to trade in for gift cards or cash!
10. 6pm– Amazing deals on name brand, department store products including clothes, shoes, accessories,handbags, men's wear, and kid’s clothing, all at 70% plus free shipping on all order.
1. Joss and Main: An amazing flash deal site offering furniture, rugs, lamps, and home goods for every
2. Room in the house: Shop their style collections to inspire you to create and decorate at amazing discounts.
3. Wayfair: It’s like shopping inside HGTV but at up to 70% off retail. Offering both daily deals and everyday steals with free shipping on orders over $49. They have items for every room in your home, including home improvement, outdoor, and kid’s items.
4. Hautelook: Check out Hautelook daily deals on home goods and furniture too! Sales change weekly so there’s always something new. Beyond everything over $50 for free, even furniture!
5. Rugs USA: A hugs selection of discount designer rugs in every style and size with free shipping!e Rack– Don’t miss Beyond the Rack’s big selection of flash deals on home items.
6. One King’s Lane: Unique and beautiful home pieces, perfect for finding something for you or for a gift. They offer top brand, designer, and vintage items and flash sale discounts.
7. Overstock: The original discount online home goods store sells everything under the sun and ships
In summary, I would urge you to bask in the awareness that comes with the knowledge of these tips. You've been told that knowledge is power, but that is half a truth. It is the application of knowledge that calls forth power; this you will understand when you start shopping with ease.