If you want a very crunchy and tasty meal or snack, this is the recipe for you.
You can also serve them with a salad or as a side dish to some other meal.
ALSO READ: How to make zucchini and avocado soup
They are very easy to make and you need just three ingredients to prepare the delicious snacks. All you need is cheese, phyllo and olive oil.
What you need:
- 150 grams of feta cheese
- Five sheets of phyllo
- Some live Oil
1. Cut the feta into 20 pieces that are about an inch long and quarter an inch thick.
2. Spread the phyllo and cut into two inch wide strips.
3. Place a piece of cheese on the top side of a phyllo strip and fold to make small rectangles, folding the ends in.
4. Set a pan to medium heat and heat up some olive oil.
5. Fry the feta -phyllo rectangles and fry both sides for about a minute each.
6. Remove from heat and strain the oil.
7. Serve as desired.
N.B: You can drizzle honey on top of it.