There are chicken wraps and sausage wraps for meat eaters, here is how to make a vegan wrap.
In fact, being vegetarian does not stop you from eating any meals. All you have to do is substitute meat for vegetables.
ALSO READ: This tomato tuna is a sushi alternative
Here is how to make a vegetable wrap. It is quite easy and takes a short time to prepare.
What you need:
- One piece of flatbread
- Two tablespoons of hummus
- Slices of cucumber
- One tomato
- One carrot
- Herbs of choice
1. Chop up the tomato, carrot and herbs.
2. Spread the hummus over the flatbread
3. Spread the vegetables onto it.
4. Roll it up to form a roll.
5. Enjoy your meal!