These appetizers are probably the easiest things you'll ever cook, they're delicious too!
The recipe itself is simple and the mushrooms are not difficult to cook.
What you need:
- 10 medium size button mushrooms
- One tablespoons of bread crumbs
- Some olive oil
- Three ounces of feta
- Three teaspoons of soft cheese
- One tablespoon of chopped parsley
- One tablespoon of chopped basil
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Mash all the ingredients except the mushrooms till they're creamy.
3. Wash the mushrooms.
4. Fill the mushrooms with the filling.
5. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and add a few drops of olive oil on each mushroom.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm.