Learn how to cook this yummy, healthy and seafood-rich delicacy.
It's totally delicious and different. So, you really don't have to keep eating the same type of meal every now and then. It could be boring, I know that for sure.
Just like fried rice, seafood fried rice is so colourful and filled with veggies. But then, the extra taste of sea foods in it gives it that yummy taste and aroma you can't just resist.
With some veggies, shrimps or any other seafood and rice, you can make this recipe. Easy and cheap, right? Let's make some.
1. Rice (Basmati preferably)
3. Calamari fish
5. Vegetable oil
7. Sweet corn
8. Green bell pepper
9. Red bell pepper
13. Seasoning cubes
1. Wash rice properly and put in a cooking pot. Add salt, seasoning cubes, thyme and some grounded crayfish, all to taste. Add 2-3 cups of water depending on the quantity of the rice. Boil till rice is soft.
2. In frying pan, pour in some vegetable oil, add the calamari fish and shrimp. Fry for about 3 minutes. Set it aside
3. In the same pan, add some more vegetable oil, add onion (chopped), garlic, bell peppers, carrot and sweet corn. stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the already fried shrimp and calamari. fry for just a minute.
5. Add the boiled rice into the veggies. stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
Seafood fried rice is ready!