Here's to make a delicious, tongue biting Ogbono soup.
Ogbono is one of my favourite Nigerian soups. It's very delicious and makes me want for more. Today, we're learn how to make some.
1. Assorted meat and fish
2. Ogbono seed (grounded)
3. Palm oil
4. Vegetables (Spinach or Bitterleaf)
6. Seasoning cubes
7. Dry pepper
10. Meat stock
1. Pour some palm oil into an aluminium pot and place on the cooker and set on minimum heat.
2. Add the Ogbono seed and the meat stock. Stir until the stock is completely absorbed in the ogbono. Leave to cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt, seasoning cube, pepper and crayfish to taste. If the Ogbono is too thick, add a little water and cook for about 2 minutes so that the spices can mix well with the ogbono.
4. Add the assorted meat and fish.
5. Add the vegetables and stir well. Leave for about 2 minutes.
Ogbono is ready! You can serve with Nigerian Fufu or Akpu.
ALSO READ: Make Efo Riro with these five easy steps