A combination of the tender, juicy chicken with the creamy, lemon-infused sauce makes this recipe a perfect dinner option.
know eating a particular dish in a different way (especially when it turns out to be delicious) can be so amazing, mouth-watering and leaves you wanting for more? That's exactly what this recipe does.
Pairing the tender, juicy chicken with the creamy, lemon-infused sauce is what makes this recipe totally awesome and it's pretty much easy to prepare.
ALSO READ: The best way to prepare Seafood fried rice
1. 4 – 6 deboned chicken thighs
2. 1 Tablespoon paprika
3. Salt (to taste)
4. Pepper (to taste)
5. Fresh spinach
6. 3 Tablespoon Unsalted butter
7. 2 cups chicken broth
8. 1 cup heavy cream
9. ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
10. 1 lemon juice
11. 1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika and set it aside.
2. Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken thighs and sear both sides until it is golden brown.
4. Melt the remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme. Boil for about 5 minutes
6. Add the spinach and boil until the sauce thickens a little.
7. Stir in the chicken. Put in the oven and roast until it is cooked.
Yummy! Lemon butter chicken is absolutely ready.