It is that meal you can serve guests when they visit you at home.
Note: You can use tilapia, gilthead fish or catfish.
Habanero Pepper (to your taste)
Oregano, Black pepper, Onion powder
Salt, Thyme, Cumin
Vegetable oil (for deep frying
ALSO READ: 5 Nigerian dishes for you to eat
1. Clean and cut the fish into desired pieces.
2. Grind the oregano, black pepper, thyme, cumin, salt and onion powder.
3. Add the herbs to the fish, add the stock cube and squeeze the orange into the bowl.
4. Cover and put in the fridge to marinate for at least one hour.
5. Chop the onions and peppers then blend partially. No need to add water. 6. Pour the pepper blend into a pot and start cooking. Cook till all the water dries up.
7. Remove the fish from the bowl and pour any liquid in the bowl into the boiling pepper.
8. Fry the pepper in vegetable oil for about 3 minutes. Set aside.
9. Deep-fry the fish till brown making sure that the inside is well cooked then add the fried fish to the pepper and mix till every single part of the fish is coated with the pepper.