Fried ice cream is an incredibly yummy, crunchy dessert that is made by frying scoops of cereal coated ice cream.
Not only is it a yummy and sumptuous dessert option, it is crunchy, sweet and satisfying as well and requires only a few ingredients to prepare this incredible treat.
1. Ice cream (any flavour of your choice)
2. Crushed corn flakes
4. All purpose flour
5. Cinnamon (optional)
6. Sugar (optional)
7. Vegetable oil
1. Scoop balls of ice cream on a baking sheet and freeze for about 1 hour.
2. While the ice cream is left to freeze, put the flour, whisked eggs and crushed cornflakes in different bowls and set it aside. Note: Mix the crushed cornflakes, sugar and cinnamon together. (This is totally optional).
3. Take each ball of the frozen ice cream and dip it in the flour, eggs and crushed cornflakes bowl respectively. Make sure each of the balls are well coated.
4. Freeze the coated ice cream balls for another two hours.
5. Deep fry the ice cream balls until golden and drain the oil on a paper towel.
There you go!