Coffee milkshake is a rich coffee flavoured creamy drink.
This simple DIY recipe is more like cappuccino made by combining a rich, flavourful coffee with creamy scoops of vanilla ice cream, topped off with sweet chocolate syrup.
1. 1 cup coffee
2. 4 giant scoops vanilla ice cream
3. 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
4. Crushed ice
5. Whipped cream
6. 2 teaspoons white sugar (optional)
7. 1/2 cup milk (optional)
1. Put the coffee, vanilla cream, chocolate syrup, sugar and milk into a blender and blend till it's smooth.
2. Pour into a cup and top with whipped cream.