Burger is simply stuffed with shredded beef, veggies and cream.
This delicious bread treat is often purchased at eateries rather than go through the stress of making it at home. But with our favourite already made Nigerian agege bread and suya, making burger is just as simple as ABC.
1. 1Agege bread
2. Suya with yaji pepper (suya spice)
3. 1 Tomato
4. 1 Onion
5. 1 Egg (boiled)
6. Cheese or Mayonnaise
1. Divide the bread into two equal halves and heat in the oven for about 2 minutes
2. Slice all the veggies (tomato, onion and lettuce) into rings, including the hard boiled egg.
3. Spread the mayonnaise or cheese on one-half of the bread and neatly pile the suya, veggies and egg on the bread.
4. Add some more cream on the bread and cover with the second half.
There you go.
Your agege bread-suya burger is ready.