Yogurt is an incredibly creamy treat that is pretty much easy to prepare.
This thick creamy and yummy drink is rich in protein and should be constantly taken to increase our daily recommended protein intake.
Luckily enough, making yogurt is pretty simple as you require just a few ingredients and no special equipment whatsoever to conjure this milk tart.
Here's how to make one.
1. 3 Tablespoons of plain yogurt
2. 1 1/2 cup of powdered milk
3. 2 cups of water
1. Pour the powdered milk into a saucepan. Add water and heat up the mixture, stirring continuously so that the milk doesn't get burnt.
2. Remove the milk from the heat and allow to cool till it is just warm.
3. Add the plain yogurt into the milk and stir properly.
4. Sterilise some air-tight containers you can use to store the yogurt using hot boiling water.
5. Pour the yogurt into the containers and store in the oven (do not not turn the oven on, but you could turn on the lights in the oven) or in a warm place wrapped with a blanket and leave it for about 6 hours.
Your yogurt is all ready.