One amazing recipe that brings stale bread back to life is French toast which is simply bread dipped in egg milk mixture.
This soft yum is totally delicious and is made by simply dipping bread into a mixture of milk and eggs and then pan fried.
Let's make some.
1. 4 slices of bread (or could cut agege bread into slices)
2. 2 Eggs
3. 1 cup milk
4. Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
5. Pinch of chilli pepper (optional)
1. Whisk the eggs
2. Add the milk, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well.
3. Dip the bread slices into the egg milk mixture. Make sure you toss the bread in the mixture so that both sides of the bread is evenly soaked with the mixture
4. Coat your skillet with oil or butter and heat it up over medium heat.
5. Fry the bread until it is golden yellow.
There you go. Bon Appetite!