If you want to indulge in some guilty pleasures without worrying about calories, this recipe is perfect for you.
The recipe requires very little culinary skill and no expertise at all. All you need to make and enjoy this creamy goodness is a blender and four major ingredients.
What you need:
- Four overripe bananas, peeled, frozen then thawed for 15 minutes
- Half a cup of carrots, frozen and thawed for 15 minutes
- 60 grams of milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Quarter a teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- One teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Quarter a teaspoon of grated ginger
ALSO READ: How to make apple-walnut muffins
1. Put the bananas in a blender and pulse till it is smoothly blended. You may add some milk to allow it blend well.
2. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, carrots and blend.
3. Add spices and/or nuts to taste.
4. Serve or store as desired.