Pineapple Coconut Champagne cocktail, from the name, is a sweet combination of pineapple, coconut and champagne.
This cocktail is special because it is fruity and pretty much easy to make. Pineapple Coconut Champagne can be taken at wedding ceremonies, beachside parties and pretty much any function you wish to.
Here's how to prepare this cocktail.
1. Pineapple Juice (well chilled)
2. Coconut Juice (blend and chill)
3. Champagne (well chilled)
4. Simple Syrup
5. Unsweetened finely shredded coconut.
1. Prepare simple syrup by combining equal amounts of sugar and water in a saucepan and then bring a simmer until all the sugar is dissolved. Chill completely in an airtight container until ready to use.
2. Pour simple syrup in a small bowl and the shredded coconut in another. Then dip the top of your champagne glasses in the simple syrup and then in the shredded coconut so that the rim is well coated. Put it aside to dry a little.
3. Fill the champagne glass half way up with the pineapple and coconut juices. Fill the rest of the way with the champagne.
Serve and enjoy!