If you love pasta, then you should try this Italian style of preparing spaghetti.
What you need:
- 350 grams of shredded beef
- One pack of spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Four egg yolks
- Slices of onion
- Cloves of garlic
- 225 ml of cream
- 75 grams of grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: How to make eggplant and mushroom pasta
1. Heat up the olive oil in a large sauce pan.
2. Fry the garlic in the oil.
3. Add in the ham and fry for five minutes.
4. Whip the egg yolks with the cream.
5. Add in the grated cheese, salt and pepper.
6. Pour into the pan and stir.
7. Boil the spaghetti till it is done and drain out the water.
8. Pour into the sauce and simmer till well incorporated.
9. Serve as desired.