If you are tired of the regular pizza flavours and want to try something new, this recipe is for you.
What you need:
- Two and a half cups of flour
- Two teaspoons of dry yeast
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Warm water
- Salt to taste
- 250 grams of chopped tomatoes
- 150 grams of Mozzarella cheese
- One tuft of basil
- Cloves of garlic
- Black pepper
ALSO READ: How to prepare Bulgarian goulash
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Pour in the oil, salt and yeast in the middle of the of the flour.
3. Carefully add water by pouring it in the middle, stirring the flour from the edges to the middle.
4. Use your hands to knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic.
5. Cover the dough and leave to rest somewhere warm for 20 minutes.
6. While the dough is rising, make the toppings: Chop the garlic and fry in olive oil.
7. Add in the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stew for about 15 minutes.
8. Divide the dough into two and carefully flatten each piece on a surface lightly dusted with flour and roll into circles.
9. Spread the sauce over both pizzas and top with slices of Mozzarella cheese and basil.
10. Bake the pizzas for 10 minutes at 220 degrees C.
11, Serve as desired.