If you want a yummy dish that does not take long to prepare, then you must try this recipe.
What you need:
- 600 grams of cherries
- 100 grams of flour
- Four eggs
- One tin of milk
- 30 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 12 grams of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
ALSO READ: How to bake sesame cookies
1. Wash and pit the cherries.
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and sprinkle with a thin layer of sugar.
3. Place the cherries on the tray.
4. Mix the eggs, salt and sugar together.
5. Add in the milk, flour, vanilla extract and some butter to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour the batter on the cherries.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes.
8. Cool and serve as desired.