Noodles is one of the easiest and fastest foods to make, there are also many ways to spice it up.
What you need:
- 300 grams of beef fillet
- 300 grams of noodles
- Slices of onion
- Chopped up pieces of spring onions
- Two bell peppers, sliced
- One chili pepper, sliced
- Two cloves of garlic
- 200 grams of teriyaki sauce
- Pepper to taste
ALSO READ: French chocolate profiteroles
1. Slice the beef fillets into very thin strips..
2. Boil the noodles.
3. Stir fry the beef, onions, pepper and garlic.
4. Add the teriyaki sauce into the stir fry.
5. Add in the noodles and stir till well incorporated.
6. Serve as desired.