Squash pancakes are a twist to the plain, regular pancakes and it is quite easy to prepare them at home.
What you need:
- 250 grams of squash
- Two eggs
- 30 grams of bran wheat
- Some oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Oatmeal and berries
1. Grate the squash.
2. Mix thoroughly with the eggs and bran.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grease a pan with oil.
5. Scoop some batter into the pan and spread out flat.
6. Fry each side till the pancake is done.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until all the batter is fried.
8. Serve as desired.