If you aren't sure if you want an orange drink or cocoa drink, perhaps you should combine both.
Or you love cocoa but you want it infused with another flavour, this recipe is definitely a must-try for you.
What you need:
- Four tablespoons of orange juice
- Two glasses of milk
- Two tablespoons of cocoa
- Four tablespoons of sugar
- Some water
1. Mix the cocoa and sugar.
2. Add half a glass of water.
2. Bring to boil and let simmer for two minutes.
3. Stir the milk in and remove from the heat.
4. Add the orange juice and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour into mugs and enjoy.