This recipe is perfect for when you want to eat something delicious without spending eons in the kitchen.
The pie takes about 40 minutes to prepare and the process is very easy.
What you need:
- One cup of plain yogurt
- Two eggs
- One cup of flour
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 250 grams of grated cheese
- Half a cup of bread crumbs
- 200 grams of sausages, cut into slices
- Spring onions and green peas, chopped finely
ALSO READ: How to bake M&M cookies
1. Crack the eggs and beat salt.
2. Add the baking soda to the yogurt, stir and leave for some minutes.
3. Combine eggs and yogurt mixtures.
4. Add the flour to the mixture and mix well.
5. Add the sausages, cheese and greens to the dough and mix thoroughly.
6. Grease your baking tray with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
7. Spread and flatten the dough on the tray.
8. Bake at 200 degrees C for 25 minutes.
9. Allow to cool and serve as desired.