This recipe is simple and it takes less than 20 minutes to prepare by yourself at home.
What you need:
- 70 grams of flour
- 160 grams of sesame seeds
- 60 grams of butter
- 120 grams of sugar
- One tablespoon of salt
- One egg
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One teaspoons of baking powder
ALSO READ: How to bake apple cookies
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Whisk the butter with sugar.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and whip thoroughly.
4. Add in flour to the mixture slowly.
5. Mix in the sesame seeds. (It is advisable to slightly roast the seeds first)
6. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
7. Cut the dough into cookie shapes and lay on the parchment.
8. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
9. Cool and serve as desired.