You can include vegetables and/or fruits in your muffins and here is an example.
It is quite delicious and very easy to bake.
What you need:
- One and a half cup flour
- 400 grams of grated beetroot
- 400 grams of grated carrot
- Two eggs
- Some olive oil
- Two grams of vanilla extract
- Two teaspoons of cinnamon
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt to taste
ALSO READ: How to bake Nutella muffins
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, grated carrot, grated beetroot, cinnamon, vanilla extract, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
2. Mix the olive oil with eggs in another bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients together to form a smooth batter.
4. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
5. Scoop dough into muffin tins.]
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Cool and serve as desired.