If you ever run out of mayonnaise, or you just want to make your own creamy mix at home, here is what to do.
- One whole egg
- One egg yolk
- One cup of olive and vegetable oil mix
- Apple cider vinegar
1. Pour the whole egg and egg yolk into the blender
2. Then pour in the apple cider vinegar and a pinch of salt.
3. Blend the mix for some few seconds at high speed, till it is well mixed.
4. While still blending, slowly add the oil mix into it, drop by drop. Pour it in a steady drip from the hole in the cover of the blender.
Note: If you pour the oil at once, or add too much oil at the same time, the mayonnaise will not form, you'll only have an oily and curdled mixture.
5. Blend for a few more seconds to thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
6. Scoop the mixture out of the blender, put in a jar and store in the fridge.