A pilot has captured stunning photos of Bangladesh that show the fascinating landscape of his home country.
Susom took these photos while flying across Bangladesh, a country known for its small villages and serene countryside.
The pictures give a unique look into the daily life of villagers whose livelihood is dependent on fertile farms and fields, and the fishermen who set out to work every day in their traditional boats.
Susom grew up in a village, but moved to the capital, Dhaka to study, eventually becoming a pilot.
These photos, for Susom, are a reconnection and recapturing of his childhood and a reconnection with his roots.
1. Fishermen setting out in traditional boats:
2. Daulatdia, a village popular for brothels and women exploitation:
3. A fascinating shot of a storm in the Bandarban District:
4. Birds flying low over the water in a photo called 'Serenade to Spring':
5. This photo titled 'On Heaven's Door' shows a boat on a lake in Pabna District:
6. Interesting photo called 'Medusa' for obvious reasons, shows the track of grazing cattle over Feni District:
7. Titled 'Signature', this photo shows an unoccupied boat adrift in a lake:
8. In 'Arrowhead', a boat slices through the water powerfully: