When it comes to resolutions, the usual ones you hear are workout and diet changes, financial changes or lifestyle changes.
So, it’s the 2nd week in January and a lot of people are either living through their resolutions or have forgotten altogether that they ever made any resolutions. In any case, we have some style oriented resolutions for you.
When it comes to resolutions, the usual ones you hear are workout and diet changes, financial changes or lifestyle changes. One of the important way you can transform your lifestyle is by switching up how you wear clothes.
You could be giving away long unused clothes or taking up a new skincare routine, you can always switch up on your fashion, beauty and lifestyle habits:
1. Go through your closet: You have no idea how much stuff you have acquired from over the years. If you go through your wardrobe you’ll find hidden treasures that you can wear in new exciting ways or maybe as vintage looks, rather than shopping and spending money.
2. Diversify your beauty: Life is all about risks. The more risks you take, the bolder you become and the more you learn. Try out new colors and shades of beauty products that you’ve never tried before and you’ll discover something exciting.
3. Shop wisely: Instead of getting that trendy look that doesn’t quite work with anything else and you have to throw away and abandon, get some timeless, classic pieces that you can wear over and over and look good in.
4. Stick to a great routine: Figure out which products agree with your skin and keep using them. Also, maintain a great skincare regimen that will allow your face and skin breathe and be healthy.
5. Clean out the underwear: Instead of keeping and repeating that same old underwear collection. Clean out your closet and get a completely new comfortable and attractive set that you can be proud of.
6. Organize: Stop piling clothes in a corner. Instead, invest in some drawers and dressers that will help to make some space for you and put your clothes in great condition, instead of the floor.
7. Add some color: Rather than the same drab sense of style from last year because you can’t be bothered. Try out some fresh and new colors that work well with your skin tone and look great.
What are your style resolutions for 2016? Let us know in the comment section.