A lot of celebrities landed interesting covers this year, from getting social media attention to living up to the pre-release hype and more, these magazine covers were the most raved ones for 2015.
This year, magazine covers got more interesting and creative!
Nigerian soft sells played around the sexy, sultry, celebrity status and more themes to make brilliant covers this year and they were well received.
Genevieve Magazine kept up an impressive creative standard as it released majority of the best covers this year!
A lot of celebrities landed interesting covers, from getting social media attention to living up to the pre-release hype and more, these magazine covers were the most raved ones for 2015.
1. Toolz on the cover of Genevieve Magazine December 2015 Bridal Issue
Toolz made a gorgeous bride on the cover while dishing on her relationship with soon to be husband, Capt. Tunde Demuren and more.
She made a bold bridal statement with her hourglass shape.
2. Tiwa Savage on the cover of Genevieve Magazine
Tiwa Savage chose the cover of Genevieve Magazine to launch her post baby body as she dished on her difficult pregnancy and her baby whilst revealing reason behind keeping her baby's identity off social media (she's yet to share photos of her baby's face)
3. Kinabuti's creative directors on TW Magazine
Kinabuti's creative heads Caterina Bortulossi and Francesca Rosset were both stylish on the cover of TW Magazine's fashion issue.
4. Omoni Oboli on the October 2015 issue of Genevieve Magazine
Omoni Oboli made a sultry statement in a bold/vibrant look for Genevieve Magazine's October 2015 issue, people loved it!
5. 2face Idibia on Made Magazine September 2015 issue
2face Idibia covered a simple issue of Made Magazine's September 2015 edition, it was a simple cover but then 2face Idibia usually never goes solo or playful on a magazine cover sporting a unique look.
6. Bolanle Olukanni as a samurai on the cover of Ghoste magazine
Not only was Bolanle Olukanni's style perfect this year, her cover of Ghoste magazine was flawless as she was a sexy sword bearing samurai, totally refreshing it was everywhere.
7. Lisa Folawiyo for Genevieve Magazine September 2015 issue
Lisa Folawiyo struck a simple pose in a denim look for the edition but the 'love' the cover got was intense.
She opened up about the fashion industry/her brand, her style and more in an exclusive interview.
8. Stephanie Linus (and her gorgeous bump before giving birth) on the August 2015 cover of Genevieve Magazine
Stephanie Linus made a stunning pregnant cover of Genevieve Magazine's August 2015 issue. She looked beautiful in gorgeous pieces for the photoshoot
9. Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh for Glitz Africa Magazine
Damilola Adegbite and husband Chris Attoh were picture perfect for Glitz Africa Magazine which made the second time they covered a magazine this year. The first was Blanck magazine.
10. Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh for Blanck Magazine
Nollywood couple Damilola Adegbite and husband Chris Attoh made a steamy cover of Blanck Magazine posing intimately for the cover that trended on social media.
11. Ini Edo on Genevieve Magazine cover
Ini Edo debuted her weight loss first on Genevieve Magazine cover where she opened up about her failed marriage, career and more while showing off new body (goals!).
12. TY Bello and her baby boys on the cover of Genevieve Magazine
Celebrity photographer TY Bello covered Genevieve Magazine with her twin babies after a long wait and amidst rumours of using surrogacy for her babies. She opened up about challenges and how she coped before finally getting pregnant and giving birth to twin boys.
13. Seyi Shay's fierce Blanck Magazine cover
Seyi Shay went sultry for Blanck Magazine cover feature in white looks with her fierce grey hair. Easily her best magazine cover till date.
Check out the magazine covers in the gallery above.