We would call 2015 Ciara's fashion year as she consistently lead our imaginations in various events.
No denial, Ciara has been ‘giving it’ of late! Her fashion has amped up over a thousand notches and she has been a lot more present on the fashion scene.
Ciara's is seriously underrated, her style, voice, body, and killer dance moves. We would call 2015 Ciara's fashion year as she consistently lead our imaginations wild in various events.
Check out 10 looks from Ciara so far in 2015 we love below;
1. Ci-Ci rocking Solace London at The Last Witch Hunter Movie Premier.
2. She gave us ultimate body goals in this D-squared tribal print ‘body-glove’ in the Vanity Fair Italia shoot. lol
3. When she rocked this velvet cut out dress from Tom Ford #HOT
4. She stunned in Roberto Cavalli at amfAR
5. Rocking this black cut out get up from David Koma London at the VH1 Streamy Awards
6. When she showed us the colour block trend was still very much in style!
7. Again in David Mako in a low neck jumpsuit.
8. So adorable! Ciara rocking Mommy and me style in Polo Ralph Lauren at the US Opens.
9. Looking army chic in Topshop at the NYFW Topshop party
10. She stunned in an Elie Saab purple ombre dress at the Espys.
We would love to read your opinions in the comments section below.