1. The Briefcase: These, also called attaché, are probably the oldest form of “acceptable” handbags for men. Unlike the old square, box-like kinds, today’s briefcases have evolved into stylish beauties, retaining all other traditional elements like the classic shape (without the boxy sharp corners), buckles, leather exterior, and practical interior compartments. It is a timeless article for any business attire.
2. Back packs: Backpacks have become a craze, especially among the young, especially students. Working class adults who make use of laptops also carry backpacks. As a fashion item, it is not strange to see people with empty backpacks. The plus of backpacks include the fact that they are hands free, minimal fuss and are surprisingly capable of holding a fair amount of stuff. This is ideal for students and the casual man.
3. Duffel (Carry-all) Bag: Any travelling man needs a holdall for those weekend jaunts or three-day business trips. With the help of duffels, bulky luggage can become sleek, stylish carryalls. Its predominantly leather exterior and refined appearance attribute a classic look to this practical tote and can be used for casual weekend wear and business-casual attire.
4. Tote Bag: The tote is the modern approach to the classic briefcase which resembles an artisan’s bag and is perfect for the casual-business attire. The tote’s long handles gives it a contemporary advantage while remaining classic with its basic design and usual soft leather exterior. Own one and get a touch of laid-back masculinity – in business-casual clothes anytime.
5. Satchel: The satchel is a classic bag that is synonymous with modern men’s casual wear. Its traditional canvas exterior makes it a little less formal than the messenger boy bag and it is perfect for the campus-chick wear student on the go who wants to make a fashion statement and still exude masculinity and style you won’t get in an ordinary knapsack