Struggling with flawless highlight and contour?Learn how to perfect it for a chiseled face in 'beginner friendly' steps...
When highlighting and contouring, it's important to know the application style that suit one's skin tone as well as facial feature for instance what works on a square face will not work for a long or round face.
In few steps, try out the most beginner friendly and natural way to highlight and contour the face:
1. Start by applying normal face of makeup, making sure the foundation is blended well into the face.
2. Apply concealer in triangular shapes under both eyes, the chin, the cheeks around where the contour would be, the forehead around the beginnings of both brows in a loop shape and along the bridge of the nose.
3. Blend out all the areas.
ALSO READ: How to use 'Aspirin' for dandruff
4. Contour (with a darker shade of concealer) the forehead, the cheekbone areas, underneath the jawline and around the bridge of the nose.
5. Blend out the contoured areas.
6. Set the highlighted areas with a setting powder and leave to bake then lightly brush away excess product.