Deola Adebiyi shares how to perfect a sultry, soft and pretty makeover just in time for Valentine's day.
The beauty blogger created the pastel based and soft romantic look perfect for a date night and it's a look to definitely try and mostly because she used made in Nigeria/ Nigerian owned products!
ALSO READ: How to use eyebrow gel in 4 easy steps
1. She starts by defining the brows just how it flatters her face
2. She primes the eyelids and sets with translucent powder to create a perfect base for the eyeshadow.
3. She applies her choice of shades of eyeshadow for the look
4. She lines the upper eye (a tiny wing liner)
5. she lines her waterline with dark kohl/pencil
6. She uses a mascara
7. She primes her face
8. She colour corrects dark areas on the face
9. She applies foundation, gently pushing in the product
10. She applies concealer under the eye and along the bridge of the nose
11. She sets the concealer with setting powder
12. She contours areas on her face ad blends seamless
13. She dusts on a soft blush on the apple of her cheeks
14. She applies highlighter on the bridge of her nose, her browbone, cupid bows and cheekbones and blends
15. She uses a nude lipstick (using a lip pencil as outline) on her lips
16. She applies a setting spray