Lola OJ shows how to nail a perfect 'wedding guest' hairstyle and it's a must try, see the steps...
The beauty enthusiast and vlogger teamed up with a haircare expert and wig maker at Charis Hair to show off the stunning look. OJ known for her signature short does a glam look for when going all out for weddings.
She does the glam hair style in a few steps using these products:
1. Black hairband
2. Hair brush
3. Edge control (kera care)
4. Alterna bamboo holding hairspray *Bamboo luminous shine
ALSO READ: Top 10 makeup artists of the year
1. Tame the sides of your hair/edges with an edge control and a brush
2. Put on the wig (if you're using a wig) & section a small part at the top of your hair
3. Create a side ponytail at the back
4. Curl the ponytail in three parts and hold with clips
5. Curl the top top section in one go
6. Remove the pins in the ponytail and finger comb
7. Release the curl in the top section and create a sweep