With good habits, we are able to navigate life's obstacles with ease. And they make life generally more pleasant.
Change my life? my life is good, all the experience i have had both in the past and present are all part of my life they help me grow and am proud of myself. But good habits are also essential for a better experience with life, it allow us to keep the little things under control so that we can effectively handle the big things. With good habits, we are able to navigate life's obstacles with ease. And they make life generally more pleasant.
The habits listed below aren't time consuming. They simply should be part of our everyday routine. So here are some good, quick habits that you can do each day to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
1. Make Your Bed: There is something demoralizing about returning home from a long day of work and looking at an unmade bed. When you walk into your bedroom and the bed is made, you'll feel like you at least have the basics of life under control.
2. Floss Daily: Yes, flossing sounds boring, but there are a zillion reasons to do it twice a day. It helps with your breath. If you don't floss, no one will want to stand within 10 feet of you because your breath will smell terrible.
3. Always Say "Thank You": We are becoming a society that is reluctant to use manners. It seems too formal, when we just want to be casual. Gratitude is necessary to inspire others to want to interact with you. You may think that people like you, but if you never thank them for what they do for you, they are just tolerating you. Moreover, if you don't say "thank you," no one is going to want to help you when you are in a real bind.
4. Don't Leave Dirty Dishes in the Sink: Having a kitchen filled with dirty dishes isn't just about being messy. Filthy dishes are a magnet for bugs (fruit flies, roaches, etc.). I like bugs, but they need to live outdoors, not in the kitchen.
5. Leave Every Room Better Than When You Entered It: As you go through your house or apartment, tidy up as you pass through each room. You will be amazed how much easier it is to keep your environment organized if you do a little bit at a time. No matter where we live, we have the choice to either create a beautiful space or a mess. You will feel better and be happier, so why not do the small things necessary to make that happen?
6. Compliment Others: Encouraging others is an important skill. And it isn't time consuming. Paying a compliment merely involves the decision to vocalize all those thoughts we have during the day that we don't say out loud. How often do you notice someone's haircut or blouse but don't tell them it looks great? How often do you think, "Wow, they did a great job on that project," but forget to mention it to them? When we authentically compliment others, our relationships improve, and we feel better about ourselves by having acted kindly.