This is the best way to correct your posture if you have a bad body posture
Poor body posture is common but unfortunately causes severe health problems.
Sitting uncomfortably, texting for long hours and more contribute to poor body posture which results into certain muscles tightening up.
Poor posture takes a serious toll on your spine where when if you practice correct posture, your body is in alignment with itself.
To correct a bad posture, here is an exercise that works to reverse it - if you make it a habit- in few easy steps:
1. Lie flat on your stomach, facing the floor.
2. Lift the front part of your body slowly, keep your head up while at it.
3. Lift to the most comfortable point you find bearable/comfortable
4. Put your arms at the side and place your hands on the hips.
5. Keep this exercise position for at least ten minutes
Doing the exercise everyday helps strengthen and straighten your back and leg muscles and with time your body posture is corrected.