This helps your hair and scalp absorb the oils which will prevent your hair from being dry, nourish your scalp and keep your hair looking shiny...
Are you still stressing over why your hair isn’t just growing? You probably have bought and tried the best high end shampoos and leave-in treatments in a bid to get it to stop breaking. The good thing is that you are making all the efforts you possibly can, however there are some pointers you may be missing out that are very effective to getting your hair to a healthy glowing state.
If you remember these tips, your hair will be growing and glowing faster than you thought.
1. Blow-drying your hair ever so often will stress it.
2. Be gentle when drying your hair with a towel so as not to weaken your strands.
3. You may want to try putting a mix of castor, coconut and shea butter oils on your hair for 45minutes before you wash it. This helps your hair and scalp absorb the oils which will prevent your hair from being dry, nourish your scalp and keep your hair looking shiny.
4. Try not to sleep with your hair wet. This will only weaken it.
5. Deep condition with a blend of natural oils and butters at least once in two weeks will keep your hair hydrated which aids hair growth.
6. Try not to pack your hair too tightly. This will put a strain on your edges and cause it to break even more.
7. Choose a natural hair care range when shopping for your shampoos, conditioners and protein treatments. They usually contain a blend of ingredients that aim at maintaining moisture and hydration in your hair.
8. Most importantly, try not to stress about it. It doesn’t make it any better. Relax and enjoy your journey to a healthy glowing hair. Maybe even start a “natural hair journey” to document your progress.
Ok guys, so we have learnt that stressing about your hair doesn’t help it grow, rather eating right and remembering that your hair needs moisture and hydration are the ways to improve the quality of your hair. Next week we will discuss “what’s in my makeup bag” Till then... remember: flawless makeup starts with a healthy skin!
Content brought to you by Log Cosmetics.www.logcosmetics.com
Instagram- l.o.g_cosmetics and l.o.g_cosmetics_ng Facebook- l.o.g cosmetics Twitter-l.o.g cosmetics