Unwanted facial hair is not uncommon amongst ladies and if a permanent procedure isn't done, it grows back leaving an option of frequent attention it, this home remedy works just perfect to tame it.
Unwanted facial hair is not uncommon amongst ladies and if a permanent procedure isn't done, it grows back leaving an option of frequent attention it.
Unwanted facial hair is usually an embarrassing beauty issue as it can mess up a make-up look or map out areas of the face as discoloration.
Just like what hair removal removes temporary hair, making wax out of sugar works as well to tackle facial hair.
Here's how to use sugar as wax to remove facial hair temporarily:
1. Mix about two teaspoons of granulated sugar
2. Add a teaspoon of honey
3. Add little water
4. Heat the mix in a microwave for about 25 seconds till it turns brownish
5. Leave the mix to cool
6. Apply it to areas of the face with hair using brush/spatula
6. Place facial serviette/cloth over the mix and smooth out over the area
7. Leave on for a few seconds and rip of the facial cloth in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
NOTE: Don't try this method if you have sensitive skin or have a low pain threshold.