Deola Adebiyi shares how to nail the look perfect for brunches, lunch dates and a glam everyday look that can be done in less than 15 minutes!
The beauty blogger shares how to nail the look perfect for brunches, lunch dates and a glam everyday look that can be done in less than fifteen minutes!
ALSO READ: Want to lighten your skin? Try this...
Because it's a simple makeup look, she starts with the face makeup before the eye makeup, follow the steps through to achieve the look in pretty simple steps:
1. She starts with a setting spray, using this all over the face
2. She sets with an oil control loose powder
3. She applies a lightweight foundation (making a mix of her foundation and concealer in one and a primer) gently buffing into the skin using a beauty blender
4. She uses the concealer to hide dark circles and sets it (also setting the chin and forehead and the rest of the face).
ALSO READ: 7 face washing mistakes ruining your skin
5. She does her brows, applying concealer to neaten the area
6. She applies concealer on her eyes to create a base before applying eyeshadows
7. She wears her false lashes and lines her waterline with white pencil
8. She applies mascara and highlighter
The look works for daytime meetings and an all round everyday natural glam look.