For a flawless facebeat, look out for these things you'd ordinarily not pay attention to for a seamless application...
There are ways to ensure makeup finish is flawless and the face generally pops with features well defined (even when they are not)
The next time, you're planning to give yourself a flawless facebeat, look out for these things you'd ordinarily not pay attention to:
1. Press on colours/eyeshadows unto the eyelids with ring finger or brush/applicator instead of swiping and layering them on the area, this ensures they stay for longer.
2. Apply everyday eye cream on the eyelids and areas under the eye (and of course the face to prep the face before makeup) before starting makeup application, this ensure products glide on smoothly.
Otherwise, use eyeshadow primer/base before eyeshadow application and face primer before the entire makeup application.
ALSO READ: How to brighten dark areas on the body
3. To make your eye shadow colours stand out, wear dark/black eyeliner around the rim of the eye to make the eyes pop.
4. After applying makeup, gently dust on highlighter on the brow bone and around areas of the eye that catch light and gently blend for an effortless shine and chiseled effect.
ALSO READ: The perfect way to get rid of large pores
5. Apply foundation with foundation brush gently dabbing on areas of the skin then work in the skin in upward and outward motion with dampened beauty blender to ensure a flawless coverge.