Breast changes are usually normal but in some cases they may be signs of breast cancer!
Breast changes occur and differ from a lady/woman to the other.
Before the breast become cancerous there are warning signs (these can differ from a person to the other) that indicate there might be an issue most times and usually when these signs are ignored they lead to serious issues, in this case breast cancer which can be deadly if not treated early.
ALSO READ: 5 foods to include in diet to smell NICE
The warning signs of cancer of the breast are not the same for all women though the most common signs are changes in the look or feel of the breast, a change in the look or feel of the nipple and nipple discharge and so on.
To pay extra care, it's best to always carry out a self breast examination and check with a practitioner often. However if these changes occur, they shouldn't be discarded:
1. Abnormal lumps or hard knot or thickening around the underarm or (inside) the breast that feel noticeably different from the other area.
2. Sudden bloody or white nipple discharge (a milky discharge may not necessarily be a sign of anything serious) on only one of the breast.
3. Pain that won't desist -usually around a particular area- of the breast.
ALSO READ: 5 home remedies to reduce sweating
4. Dimpling of the skin around the breast area
5. Sore, unusual inverted and itchy patches on the nipples areas
6. Changes in breast size
7. Swelling, darkening and somewhat discomfort on and around the breast